Towns at Swift Creek
About Towns at Swift Creek
Elevate your life at Towns at Swift Creek! One of these 200 two and three-story, three and four-bedroom luxury townhomes built for style and a sense of community are ready for you!
They’re popping up in the Brandermill neighborhood of Chesterfield County Virginia right in Midlothian and a short drive to downtown Richmond and Richmond’s West End. Towns at Swift Creek is close to so much shopping, dining, and entertainment you could spend all day out. You won’t want to though.
Towns at Swift Creek Pet Policy
We’re pet people too and size doesn’t matter! This is life with pets. The community’s fenced dog run is a great place to get out the zoomies. Let’s set up a meeting with you and your pet and get you started. No Weight Or Breed Restrictions.
- 2 Pets Per Apartment Max.
Cats & Dogs Allowed.
$350 for 1 pet. $500 for 2 pets.
Monthly Pet Rent = $25 per pet.
Photo of Your Pet Required. Vet Records Required With Lease.
Swimming Pool with Lap Lanes and Aqua Sun Deck
Super Huge Deck with Lounge Chairs & Umbrella Tables
Outdoor Fitness & Play Area
Covered Outdoor Entertainment Area
Covered Grilling Pavilion
Fenced Dog Park
Fitness Training Strength & Tone Studio
Media Center/Business Hub
Social Lounge with Entertainment Kitchen
High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
Electronic Building Access
- Oversized Attached Garage With Opener
- Private Driveways
- Schlage Smart Entry Locks
- Granite, Brushed Nickel, & Stainless Steel Finishes
- White Shaker Style Cabinets
- Impressive Kitchens With Island, Tons Of Cabinets, and Pantry.
- Deep Undermount Double Kitchen Sink With Sprayer Faucet
- Designer Wood Look Flooring & Plush New Carpeting
- Dual Primary Bathroom Vanity Sinks In ALL Townhomes
- Ginormous Walk-In Closets
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer
- Spacious & Private Outdoor Patio
- Digital Programmable Thermostat
- Pre-Wired For High-Speed Internet Connection
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Portal and Electronic Payments & Maintenance Service
- Off-Street Parking
- Valet Trash Removal
- Electronic Entry Door Locks
- Walking Distance to Swift Creek Middle School & Clover Hill High School.
- Central to Westchester Commons and Commonwealth Center.
- Easy Access to I-288 & Powhite Pkwy.
- Close to Multiple Waterways, Cultural, & Historical Attractions
- Minutes to the Richmond Zoo, Sportplexes, Theaters, Colleges, & Universities
We are open by APPOINTMENT ONLY! Call, email, or schedule a LIVE or INTERACTIVE VIDEO TOUR with a leasing agent. Tours are during our posted hours. You can also tour on your own with Tour24 or view 3D tours and videos of the community on our website and social media. When visiting the office and using amenities, masks are required. Please continue to follow CDC guidelines for wearing masks.
JANUARY EMPLOYER SPOTLIGHT
Law Enforcement & Firefighters apply by January 31, 2022, and get $500 off your first month’s rent!
Schedule a tour or a time to chat with a leasing agent to find out how to get $500 off your first month’s rent on your new luxury townhome!
Limited time offer. Conditions apply. Ask a leasing agent for details.
LEASING NOW! Limited Availability.
Get Up To 2 Months FREE When You Lease a 3 or 4 Bedroom Townhome.
(Conditions apply. Ask for details)
3 Steps to Apply Online
- Choose your floor plan
- Enter move-in date
- Get a quote
Search All Floor Plans
Towns at Swift Creek Floor Plans
Take A Look Around
Towns at Swift Creek 3D Virtual Tours & Photos
Towns at Swift Creek
If you are not familiar with the Brandermill area of Midlothian in Chesterfield County, VA, there is so much to do it will be hard to decide. Whether it’s a date night or a solo trip, you could fill your calendar with fun at breweries, live music venues, restaurants, sports activities & events, movies, shopping, and parks.
See what’s close by! You’ll find information about schools, dining, recreation, nightlife, utilities, government agencies, medical services, and more!