Marcella at Gateway
Brand New 1 & 2 Bedroom Luxury Apartments Under Contruction Now In Richmond, VA!
About Marcella at Gateway
At Marcella at Gateway, #entranellavita in a high-end Chesterfield County, VA community of 245 apartment homes ranging from 1 to 2 bedrooms in 7 buildings surrounding a central Clubhouse and Amenities. Inside, you’ll live in style. You’ll love the high end features like granite, chrome, stainless steel, and full size washer/dryer in every home along with your own private patio or balcony in most floor plans.
Right in Gateway Centre where Powhite Parkway and Midlothian Turnpike meet and a short drive to downtown Richmond and Richmond’s West End, Marcella at Gateway is within reach of shopping, dining, and entertainment and is near the GRTC bus line. Want to live close to it all without being bothered by traffic? We thought so. So go ahead, check us out!
All About Pets at Marcella at Gateway
Your pet told us it will love it here and it’s pretty confident you will too! Let’s set up a meeting with you and your pet and get you started. No Weight Or Breed Restrictions.
2 Pets Per Apartment Max.
Cats & Dogs Allowed.
$350 for 1 pet. $500 for 2 pets.
Monthly Pet Rent = $25 per pet.
Photo of Your Pet Required. Vet Records Required With Lease.
Explore Your Luxury Lifestyle
- A Salt-Water Lap Pool with Poolside Wi-Fi
- 24-Hour Fitness Studio with Key Fob Access
- Clubroom with Entertainment Kitchen
- Covered Outdoor Lounge With Comfy Seating and TV.
- Fenced Dog Park
- Community WiFi for Additional Connectivity
- Hardscape Grilling Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Designer Wood Cabinets
- Granite Counters with Deep Sinks and Chrome Fixtures
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Unit In-Suite
- Plank Flooring and Plush Carpets
- Primary Bath Double Vanity
- Extra Large and Walk-In Closets
- Large Windows for Plenty of Natural Light
- Wired for High Speed Internet
- Island Kitchens In Most Styles
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Portal and Electronic Payments & Maintenance Service
- Off-Street Parking
- Valet Trash Removal
- Electronic Entry Door Locks
- On-Site Storage Rooms
- Minutes from Grocery, Shopping, and Dining
- 10-minute Drive Into Downtown Richmond
- Easy Access to GRTC Bus Stop in front of Centura College.
- A Quick Ride to West End, Chester, and the Airport.
- Minutes to Chesterfield Towne Center
Search All Floor Plans
Marcella at Gateway Floor Plans
Marcella at Gateway Construction Journey
See the construction of Marcella at Gateway from the beginning. It’s truly amazing to watch the progress from week to week and witness how much can get done. in such a short amount of time. These workers got skills! Visit back often and follow along with us. Scroll down a little more and let us know you’d like to be added to the interest list and we will notify you as soon as we are taking reservations for tours and application.
In The Neighborhood
Marcella at Gateway
North Chesterfield, VA
Chesterfield, Virginia, nestled between the James and Appomattox Rivers, attracts residents and tourists alike because of its rich history and natural beauty. Fewer than 20 miles from Virginia’s capital and home to more than 315,000 people, Chesterfield is a highly desired community ideal for residents to live, work, raise a family, and more.
See what’s close by! You’ll find information about schools, shopping, dining, recreation, nightlife, utilities, government agencies, medical services, and more!
Marcella at Gateway ApartmentsContact us to be added to the preferred customer list. We will notify you as soon as we start touring and taking reservations.
"*" indicates required fields