Nexus Luxury Apartments
About Nexus Luxury Apartments
Meet up at Nexus Luxury Apartments in Norfolk and Virginia Beach! One of these 268 one and two-bedroom luxury apartment homes built for comfort with style will be most happy to meet you! Centered between downtown Norfolk, VA, and Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Nexus is inside The Shops at Nexus with retail and restaurants within walking distance.
We know you get it. Life can’t be all work, and no play, so come home and forget about your workday. The size: BIG. The finishes: LUXURY. Let’s talk more about the beauty and conveniences you’ll find on the inside. When coming home to this controlled access building, let yourself into your very own space with a full-size washer & dryer, high-end finishes, open kitchen & living space, and valet trash service. Keep up with family & friends or stream games, movies, & TV when you ‘quick connect’ super high-speed WiFi.
Nexus Luxury Apartments Pet Policy
We’re pet people too and size doesn’t matter! This is life with pets. The community’s fenced dog run is a great place to get out the zoomies. Let’s set up a meeting with you and your pet and get you started. No Weight Or Breed Restrictions.
- 2 Pets Per Apartment Max.
Cats & Dogs Allowed.
$350 for 1 pet. $450 for 2 pets.
Monthly Pet Rent = $25 per pet.
Photo of Your Pet Required. Vet Records Required With Lease.
- Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Sun Deck with Aqua Tanning Ledge
- Large Pet-Friendly
- Fenced Dog Run
- “The Cave” A Covered Outdoor Activity & Relaxation Spot, Including:
- Bean Bag Toss
- Outdoor TV Lounge with WiFi
- Grilling Islands
- Fire Pit
- Strength & Tone Studio with TRX & Virtual Fitness Training
- Media Center/Business Hub
- Social Lounge With Arcade Games, Billiards, and Foosball
- High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer
- Granite, Marble & Stainless-Steel Finishes
- Deep Double Sink with Sprayer Faucet
- Wood Look & Plush Carpet Flooring
- Wood Cabinets with Low Profile Hardware
- Master Bath Double Vanity Sinks
- Ginormous Closets
- Kitchens with Pantries Available
- Individual Heating & Cooling
- Balcony Apartments Available
- Pre-installed WiFi
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Portal and Electronic Payments & Maintenance Service
- Off-Street Parking
- Valet Trash Removal
- Electronic Entry Door Locks
- On-Site Storage Rooms
- Bike Storage
- Walking Distance to Shops, Dining, & Grocery
- Central to Downtown Norfolk & Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Easy Access to I-64, & I-264
- Close to Multiple Waterways, Cultural, & Historical Attractions
- Minutes to Williams Farm Rec Center, Virginia Wesleyan University, & Norfolk Premium Outlets
We are open by APPOINTMENT ONLY! Call, email, or schedule a LIVE or INTERACTIVE VIDEO TOUR with a leasing agent. Tours are during our posted hours. You can also tour on your own with Tour24 or view 3D tours and videos of the community on our website and social media. When visiting the office and using amenities, masks are required. Please continue to follow CDC guidelines for wearing masks.
JANUARY EMPLOYER SPOTLIGHT
Law Enforcement & Firefighters apply by January 31, 2022, and get $500 off your first month’s rent!
Schedule a tour or a time to chat with a leasing agent to find out how to get $500 off your first month’s rent on your new luxury apartment in Virginia Beach, VA!
Limited time offer. Conditions apply. Ask a leasing agent for details.
3 Steps to Apply Online
- Choose your floor plan
- Enter move-in date
- Get a quote
Search All Floor Plans
Nexus Luxury Apartments Floor Plans
Take A Look Around
Nexus Luxury Apartments 3D Virtual Tours & Photos
Nexus Luxury Apartments
Virginia Beach, VA
Virginia Beach is an east coast city of navy bases, touristy resorts, and genuinely Virginian attractions. Not to mention, an exceptional breed of people fit to live life like they’re on a year-round beach vacation. Northern Virginia Beach has amazing attractions for tourists and locals, families and singles, artists and accountants… everybody. And, it’s all within walking/biking distance. This area is the most coveted location for those who enjoy long days on the beach, the interesting out-of-town characters found along the boardwalk, and a serious nightlife scene.
See what’s close by! You’ll find information about schools, shopping, dining, recreation, nightlife, utilities, government agencies, medical services, and more!