Thursday August 16, 2018
Nexus has moved in their first residents!
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 Nexus moved in their first residents! That day was filled with excitement and celebration! But of course, for the new residents it means lots of packing and unpacking (and everything else that comes with moving).
To make moving a little easier for everyone we have thought of 5 tips on “what to do when you are moving”.
- Don’t put off unpacking – you will be able to enjoy your new apartment much sooner if you unpack everything right when you move in.
- Sort things by category – organizing your items into categories will help you when you are trying to unpack. It just makes things easier!
- Give some things away – when you start to pack you will most likely find items that you do not need or want anymore. Why not give them away?
- Always read the community rules in addition to the lease – Read the rules, just do it!
- Don’t forget to ask for help – moving is not an easy task, and it is not something you should handle by yourself. Invite your friends and family to help to make the process easier and more fun! Also, buying them pizza and beer won't hurt either!
Find more information about Nexus visit liveatnexus.com