Element at Stonebridge
M-F: 10 am – 6 pm
Sat: 10 am – 4 pm
About Element at Stonebridge
At Element at Stonebridge, #DISCOVERhome in a high-end Chesterfield County, VA community of 400 apartment homes ranging from 1 to 2 bedrooms in 3 courtyard-style buildings. Inside DISCOVER style. You’ll find features like granite, chrome, stainless steel, and full size washer/dryer in every home along with your own private patio or balcony in most floor plans.
Right in Stonebridge Shopping Center and a short drive to downtown Richmond and Richmond’s West End, Element at Stonebridge is within reach of shopping, dining, and entertainment and is on the GRTC bus line. Do you really need a car? We don’t think so. So go ahead, check us out!
All About Pets at Element At Stonebridge
Your pet told us it will love it here and it’s pretty confident you will too! Let’s set up a meeting with you and your pet and get you started. No Weight Or Breed Restrictions.
2 Pets Per Apartment Max.
Cats & Dogs Allowed.
$350 for 1 pet. $500 for 2 pets.
Monthly Pet Rent = $25 per pet.
Photo of Your Pet Required. Vet Records Required With Lease.
Explore Your Luxury Lifestyle
- A Salt-Water Pool with Poolside Wi-Fi
- 24-Hour Fitness Studio with Key Fob Access
- Yoga studio with on-demand virtual fitness and TRX.
- Clubroom with Billiards, TVs, and More
- The Cave – Our Covered Outdoor Game & TV Lounge
- 24-hour Business Center
- Community WiFi for Additional Connectivity
- Hardscape Courtyard with Grilling Island & Firepit
- Designer Wood Cabinets
- Granite Counters with Deep Sinks and Chrome Fixtures
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Unit In-Suite
- Plank Flooring and Plush Carpets
- Primary Bath Double Vanity
- Extra Large and Walk-In Closets
- Large Windows for Plenty of Natural Light
- Wired for High Speed Internet
- Island Kitchens In Most Styles
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Portal and Electronic Payments & Maintenance Service
- Off-Street Parking
- Valet Trash Removal
- Electronic Entry Door Locks
- On-Site Storage Rooms
- Walking Distance from Grocery Shopping and Dining
- 10-minute Drive Into Downtown Richmond
- Easy Access to GRTC Bus Stop in Stonebridge Plaza
- A Quick Ride to West End, Chester, and the Airport.
- All that Stonebridge has to Offer
We are OPEN! Call, email, or schedule a LIVE or INTERACTIVE VIDEO TOUR with a leasing agent. Tours are during our posted hours. You can also view 3D tours and videos of the community on our website and social media. When visiting the office a mask is not required, but will be worn by employees at the visitor’s request.
MAY EMPLOYER SPOTLIGHT
Active and Veteran Military apply by May 31, 2022, and get $500 off your first month’s rent!
Schedule a tour or a time to chat with a leasing agent to find out how to get $500 off your first month’s rent on your new luxury apartment!
Limited time offer. Conditions apply. Ask a leasing agent for details.
3 Steps to Apply Online
- Choose your floor plan
- Enter move-in date
- Get a quote
Search All Floor Plans
Element at Stonebridge Floor Plans
Take A Look Around
Element at Stonebridge 3D Virtual Tours & Photos
In The Neighborhood
Element at Stonebridge
North Chesterfield, VA
Chesterfield, Virginia, nestled between the James and Appomattox Rivers, attracts residents and tourists alike because of its rich history and natural beauty. Fewer than 20 miles from Virginia’s capital and home to more than 315,000 people, Chesterfield is a highly desired community ideal for residents to live, work, raise a family, and more.
See what’s close by! You’ll find information about schools, shopping, dining, recreation, nightlife, utilities, government agencies, medical services, and more!
Awesome! You're a return visitor! You can email the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.